Notice pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Types of users
In relation to the use of the Website, users may be classified into the following categories:
- “Partners” which means, real estate companies certified for the sale or rental of real estate, which, in order to advertise the properties, have signed specific written agreements or, alternatively, simply registered using the online form.
- “Designers” which means, designers who access the Website through online registration and intend to advertise on the Website designs and plans for which they are totally or partially responsible;
- “End Users” which means, registered visitors of the Website who are interested in the properties or the Designers' designs and plans presented on the Website, who can access the services dedicated to them after registering with the Website;
- “Visitors” which means, unregistered visitors of the Website who can anonymously access certain limited services offered by the Website.
Collection of personal data
The personal data of the End Users, Designers, and Partners registered online is collected by the Data Controller exclusively through the filling out of specific forms (hereinafter referred to as the “forms”) published on the Website.
The personal data of the Partners who have signed agreements is collected by the Data Controller both online on the Website, through the execution of specific forms, and/or through the execution of specific written agreements.
Processing purposes and procedure
The data collected, processed lawfully and in accordance with correctness' principles, will be used by the Website to provide the following services:
· Rendering of the services requested by the users and customization of said services;
· Communication with the users and measurement of the degree of users' satisfaction regarding the quality of the rendered services;
· Processing of market, technical, and statistical analyses in anonymous and/or aggregate form, without the possibility of identifying the single users themselves;
· Information on, and commercial promotion of, products distributed by the Company and by third-party companies, the list of which is available at the Company’s headquarters; such advertising activity may take place solely and exclusively within specific information spaces and messages on the Website, and never directly by third parties, unless an explicit consent has been obtained from the users.
Data is processed in paper and/or electronic form, with the aid of automated procedures; the collection of the said data is carried out directly by the Data Controller or service companies, acting as the data supervisors and/or parties in charge of the processing. Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent the improper or unlawful use of the data, access by unauthorized parties, and loss of the data themselves.
The Data Controller handles and processes the personal data both directly and with the aid of other parties, who may act as data supervisors, either in-house or from outside the structure, or be in charge of processing. The recording and processing of the data is carried out on paper and electronically, using logic and programs strictly related to the above-stated purposes and, in any case, in such a way so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data collected and to be processed is protected through physical and logical methods designed to reduce as much as possible the risks of unauthorized access, dissemination, loss, and destruction of the data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Optional nature of the provision of the data and consequences of a refusal to do so
Provision of the data is optional, but a refusal by the party to do so will mean that the Data Controller will not be able to meet the requests or to render the services that are requested.
Framework of the data communication and dissemination
The data provided by the users is communicated and used exclusively by the Data Controller and any companies chosen to be the data supervisors. For some services, data is communicated to companies which collaborate with, or use the services offered by, the Website, with the sole intention to provide the services requested by the users. In these cases, the Data Controller is not liable for the processing of the data by such third parties. The Data Controller is also not liable for the contents of, and for the compliance with the Privacy provisions by, external sites which may be accessed through the Website. Lastly, the data may be communicated to parties, entities, or authorities to whom communication of personal data is mandatory under any applicable law provisions or orders of authorities.
The data may also be communicated outside the Italian territory, solely and exclusively for rendering the services requested through the Website and in compliance with the specific provisions of the Privacy Code.
It is understood that, should any users decide to use the services to disseminate particular information (e.g. the publication of photos and videos) on the Internet, such a situation shall not constitute dissemination by the Data Controller.
Collection of other data
In addition to personal data, for the purposes of providing its service, the Website records the contents of messages and requests among the site users as well as particular user settings (e.g. bookmarks).
Duration of data handling
The handling and processing of the data will last no longer than is necessary for fulfilling the purpose of the collection, i.e. the memorization of search criteria, notifications, publication of ads, and agency contacts. Therefore, it will continue as long as the party concerned does not decide to delete the data entered, through a specific communication to the Company.
Rights of the users
Article 7 of the Privacy Code grants the party that provides data with specific rights. In particular, such a party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence, or of the non-existence, of personal data, even if not yet recorded, and to have such data made available to him in an intelligible form. Such a party may also ask to know the origin of the data, the logic, aims, and procedures on which the data protection process is based, as well as the identification details of the Data Controller, and of any other parties in charge of processing in Italy, and the parties or categories to whom the data may be communicated or who may gain access to them. It is also entitled to obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of, any data processed in breach with the law, as well as the updating, correction or, if so desired, completion of its data; furthermore, such a party is also entitled to any other right provided by article 7 of the Privacy Code which is incorporated by reference hereto.
The Data Controller is Te Atrium.net S.r.l.
The party concerned may contact the Data Controller at any time, addressing requests as follows:
Te Atrium.net S.r.l.
Via Boezio 4/C
00193 Rome, Italy
or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
All users may contact the Data Controller to:
· receive the up-to-date list of any data processing supervisors;
· receive more information on the procedures described in this document;
· exercise the rights stated in Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.